Thursday, August 28, 2008

Milestones for Ava

Ava has reached a few milestones the past two days that have made my life a little more exciting.  Tuesday, she finally learned how to crawl up the stairs.  This is a good thing and a bad thing. She is able to get upstairs to go play in Paxton's room and her room but she doesn't know how to get back down the stairs yet.  It has definitely made going to the park more fun because she can get up to the slides by herself.  
Yesterday, I left Ava with the neighbor girl and she walked about six feet; from the xouch to the computer chair.  What a little stinker!  She won't walk for Mommy but she will for Gabby.   I did get her to walk like two steps today so I am hoping she will be walking in the next week  or two.   Everybody tells me I shouldn't wish it but I am determined not to have to carry two babies! It is so much fun to watch your kids grow and learn.  I love how excited they get when they realize that they can do something!