Thursday, August 28, 2008

Daddy is coming home!

Paxton wanted to let everybody know that his Daddy is coming home in the morning.  He is so excited that Daddy will finally be home.  I think that he has had enough of Mommy.  Today, he went a few houses down to our friends house to see if they wanted to go on a walk with us.  Crystal (the mom) was gone so he stayed there with Mike and the boys until she came home.  It ended up being about 45 minutes.  I think that he just needed some guy time :)  We are all very happy that Alex only had to be gone for 3 weeks because for a few days we thought that he was going to have to stay in Cordova even longer.  We all love Daddy and can hardly wait one more day to see him!

3 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Hi Camilla, I think we are always hoping for the perfect situation.Crawl, then please walk, then don't go outside, then don't open that frig....we are always hoping, huh??? Glad to see you blog again. Take care. Aunt Sherie

mom Tolmanb said...

Yeh, I am glad he is coming home too. I feel your pain, except without little ones. And I know that doubles it.

Hernan+ said...

I am glad that you guys have a blog! now I can actually know what's going on over there