Friday, June 27, 2008

Our baby

So, for those of you who don't know, I am almost six months pregnant with number three. We found out at the beginning of June that we are having another girl. We are excited even though I think we were all secretly hoping for a boy. Paxton is convinced that I need to have another one after this baby so that he can have a brother. We will wait and see about that one. Any way, we are having a hard time coming up with a name so any ideas or suggestions would be very helpful. The middle name will be Coleen so the names have to sound good together. We will be welcoming our new little one sometime in the last two weeks of October and we are all very excited!

3 comments:

ArmstrongShiz said...

Well i won't suggest any names because i like really weird ones but i'm excited to see if she looks like you or alex.

Kindall Klan said...

ok, I know this isn't "normal", but it means a lot to me. I was going to use this is Sawyer was a girl. We have so many ties to Oakley, on both sides of our family, and we wanted to honor them. We were going use Oakley Joi as our name if it was a girl. (Joi after Kara, obviously). I still love Oakley as a girl's name, especially if you have ties to there. No hard feelings if you don't like it though :)

mom Tolmanb said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling good. I would suggest a name, but don't have a clue. Sorry.